Rodent Repellent System
What is Ultrasound ?
- Human audible range up to 10Khz.
- Ultrasound is above 20Khz.
- Rats communicate in ultrasound range.
- Humans do not get affected by Ultrasounds
- Used in data centers, server rooms, hub rooms, ups, etc. where presence of rats damage the cables.
- Rodent repellent system can also be used warehouses, storage units etc, where the presence of rats can damage the food and other things.
- Up to 12 Transducers can be connected to main console.
- ERTL Tested. Individual wiring for transducers.
- Self testing facility of transducers.
- Compact and elegant looks.
- User Friendly controls.
- The satellites do not need a power connection and they can be tested on an audible range with the help of a self-testing facility.
- Main Console:- The Main Console can connect up to 12 Transducer(Satellites)
- Area covered by each transducer(Approximately) a) Room Void : 300Sq.ft. b) Ceiling Void : 150 Sq. ft.
c) Below false floor : 150 Sq. ft.
Operating Freq. : Above 20 KHZ (Variable).
Sound output : 50db to 100db at 1metre.
Power output : 850mW per transducer.
Power Consump. : 5.5Watts per transducer
Power Supply : 230V AC/ 50Hz (15Amp Socket)
Dimensions : 200(W) x 90(H) x 415(D)mm
Weight : 4.0 Kgs Approx.
Mounting : Wall/Table Mounting
- In order to check if the transducers are working we have a provision of test mode.
- The satellites connected to the panel start creating a human audible sound.
- Thus we can say that the satellites are in working condition and are emitting ultrasound.